Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Paperback
Ever since its release in 1989, Quantitative Aptitude has come to acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams. Now, more than a quarter of a century later, with the ever changing environment of examinations, the book too reinvents itself while being resolute to its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.
• Comprehensive: The book is more comprehensive than ever before with more than 5500 questions (supported with answers and solutions—a hallmark of Quantitative Aptitude).
• Easy to follow: Chapters begin with easy-to-grasp theory complemented by formulas and solved examples. They are followed by a wide-ranging number of questions for practice.
• Latest & Updated: With questions (memory based) from examinations up till year 2016, the book captures the latest examination patterns as well as questions for practice.
Table of Content:
Section-I: Arithmetical Ability
• Number System • H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers • Decimal Fractions • Simplification • Square Roots and Cube Roots • Average • Problems on Numbers • Problems on Ages • Surds and Indices • Logarithms • Percentage • Profit and Loss • Ratio and Proportion • Partnership • Chain Rule • Pipes and Cisterns • Time and Work • Time and Distance • Boats and Streams • Problems on Trains • Alligation or Mixture • Simple Interest • Compound Interest • Area • Volume and Surface Area • Races and Games of Skill • Calendar • Clocks • Stocks and Shares • Permutations and Combinations • Probability • True Discount • Banker’s Discount • Heights and Distances • Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Data Interpretation
• Tabulation • Bar Graphs • Pie Chart • Line Graphs
• Bank PO, SBI-PO, IBPS, RBI Exams
• MBA, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU
• SSC Combined Preliminary Exam, Hotel Management
• Sub-Inspectors of Police, CBI, CPO Exams
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA and other State Services Exams
• Railway Recruitment Board Exams
• Campus Recruitment Tests